Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Emotional Atyachar! REALLY?? :)

Last few days, I've experienced a flurry of emotions - joy, happiness, anger, irritation, confusion, betrayal, mistrust, humiliation, trust...
I was 'happy' even though I was still 'confused'!
I was 'angry' because I was 'betrayed'.
I was 'sad' because I was 'mistrusted"
I was 'upset' because I was 'humiliated'
I was 'irritated' because I was 'misunderstood'
I was 'overjoyed' because of the trust and faith someone had reposed in me!
I was 'homesick'! and this needs no reason!
I was 'scared' because I was unprepared!
I was 'confused' because I didn't know where I was going! or whether whether where I was going was where I really wanted to go!
And, I was tired because all of this had me emotionally drained!
And yet... the emotional joyride was fun!! just like any other joyride, it had its share of ups and downs, but it was fun on the whole! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Anuradha,

    You ditched us. I should add more to your emotional atyaachaar

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is cos you are growing old :D..hehe no this is true. It happens to me so many times ..It's just that you could capture it in words and express it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. going through a second round of emotional atyachar now.. post MBA! now tat college days are over!! :)

    ReplyDelete