Saturday, October 9, 2010

Selfish 'ME' - that's one side of me too!

Ummm... have nothing special to write! Caught up with a lot of things in life! Trying to fulfil and live up to the expectations of so many people around! And then, realised, that somewhere, forgot to fulfil my own expectations! my expectations of myself! my dreams for myself! all quashed! Friends say, that we have to make sacrifices in life! I understand, have done so too! And am not the only one to do so! But find it a little strange - i drew a picture, and yet cannot choose the colours to fill it up with! And at the cost of sounding and branded as 'selfish', i say this - I want to live for myself, for once!

2 comments:

  1. nice article considering u had nothing special to write :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just fill up the nothingness with the everythingness you have. Empty spaces are all about possibilities.

    ReplyDelete