Saturday, November 6, 2010

New Found Friendship...

Well, when I walked out the gates of my college, I thought that I wouldn't find friends anymore, only colleagues or acquaintances would be the order of the day now on... But but but... I couldn't have been more wrong... So let me introduce you to some of my new friends...

First is the guy at the cafeteria counter, whom we lovingly call "Ranaji" in office... Well given my love for food and the therefore frequent trips to the cafeteria counter, it didn't take me long to befriend him!! And now, my day at work seems all too incomplete without a casual 5 minute chit-chat with him some time during the day! I am sure if my employers were to read this, I could land myself in some trouble! :)

Another gentleman is a senior at my workplace. He's very very senior to me, and I am not even sure if he knows that I already count on him as a friend in Office. One-sided friendship, you could say! 

Ummm... Next is the guy at my guest house who serves me food... He gifted me laddoos this Diwali, by the way! And before you think that sweets were the sole criteria for me to say this, it isn't! :P

And of course, I got in touch with all my friends with whom I had been out of touch for a long time now, all thanks to Diwali!!

Well, Diwali sure was a happyone for me...

Happy Deepawali to everyone...
And here's hoping and wishing from the bottom of my heart, that may god bless every one with abounding happiness and joy forever!

Well, I just proofread what I wrote and find it weird... started with college and ended with Diwali!! 
But then there needn't be a method to madness always!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Diwali. Talking, eating, making friends etc are the main side of you, Anuradha. Just imagine you without these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U always have nice things to say about everyone Sir... Hopefully, someday I'll be at least a lil bit like you! A lot more depth, a lot more character and a lot more content to the person I am! :)

    ReplyDelete